Friday, October 22, 2010

Article About UAA Road Trip on ncaa.org

Sunrise in Jamaica Plain from the house where my son lives.
Good morning from Boston, where I slept in a house without wheels last night.
Visiting my son Benjamin for two days before heading to Atlanta on Sunday. (Last month I visited Joe, my older son, in Brooklyn during my NYU stop.)
There's a break in conference play in soccer, and the volleyball and cross country championships are coming up. NYU hosts the cross country championships at Van Cortlandt Park in the Bronx on Oct. 30 (take the 1 or 9 train and get off at 242nd Street). Case Western Reserve University hosts the volleyball tournament in Cleveland on Nov. 5-6. Conference play in soccer resumes Friday and Sunday.

There's an article about the UAA and my road trip on ncaa.org. Check it out.


Go to article posted on ncaa.org

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kevin. If you want to grab a cup of coffee or something else on your way south and west from Boston, stop in and see me in New Haven.

    You can reach me at michael(dot)knobler(at)yale(dot)edu

    ReplyDelete